Saturday, February 7, 2009

zzzzZZZZZ



I am a very deep sleeper. It is not easy for me fall asleep, but once I am sleep , I am dead to the world. But if I haven't a good reason to wake up, be careful I will lose my temper.

My hubby when he sleeps, he is really dead. No fire alarm, earthquake, nor horrendous disaster could awaken him from his beauty sleep. I remember when I was living in JPN, It was having a earthquake and I scared and He didn`t wake up .

I honestly wonder if it is some sort of illness, I don`t understand my hubby "sleeping beauty disorder".My husband has not 1 alarm clock but 2 , to wake him up in the morning. Each are set to go off 5 minutes apart from each other so that he might be able to hear one of them and wake up.

However, for me it is terrible I have to wake up and turn off his alarm clock.

No comments: