Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For this I am grateful


Jesus
Waking up to a new day .
Discovering love among my everyday friends.
Flannel Pajamas
Bible
Slippers
Cherry Ripes
Neddles
Toilet paper ( Have you imagine the world without toilet paper?)
Umbrella
My daughter
My hubby
The snow melting and the cherry blossoms beginning to bloom

Good laugh

Good cry

Naptime

Sewing Machine

Dishwasher

Laundry Machine

Shopping

Living in a country where I can be anything I want to be

A smell of baked apples and cinnamon fills my kitchen

Just having enough

Star Wars

Indiana Jones

My marriage

Feta Cheese

Olive Oil

Olives

Cooking Books

Mistery Books

Romance

The way my daughter looked into my eyes

Wedding pictures that bring me back memories of the best day of my life

My daughter's pictures that bring me back memories .How she is growing up

Every morning my hubby kiss me

I know what I am doing here , and I have a lot of work to do

The gift of music , which follows me everywhere

Not wanting what my neighbor has

Living in a safety country

A smile from my husband

The chance to sing all day, every day

Sunday mornings, the church, new faces, Sunday service, a cup tea, and a time to just be.

The smell of my daughter's feet, fresh and new

The stories seniors tell me

A beautiful blue sky. I wish that everyone who`s not live in Oz could experience the view from my backyard.

The sound of rain on my windowpane as I fall asleep.

People in my life who make me laugh, and there are a lot of them

Baked macaroni and cheese, with cheese in every bite.

The colour pink

Legs that can walk, arms that can hug and eyes that can see the beauty around me.

My first trip to JPN

Popcorn, coke and a good movie

Ozzie beautiful beaches

To love and be loved

Dogs that wake you up with cold nose

Friends who aren`t afraid to say , "I love you , and I praying for you.

Friends who aren`t afraid to ask a favor

For my family

For my brother who lives in TX

The written word and endless cups tea

For my mouth I can speak

For my ears so I can hear

Having a ability to forgive. It is not easy to forgive

A husband who's I have to wake up every morning

My new friends in Oz .

My family and new friends. We keep getting better at loving and supporting each other.

My Friend who traveled for 12 hours just to see me for one.

Old friends who cry in cars

Time to live with wonder and curiosity

Memory

Christmas Music

My hubby who might not always understand me but always loves me

My hubby's soft hand to hold as we grow old together

To my Heavenly Father who always taking care of me

Finally , "I pray that you have everything in life you want , but more important , I pray you want everything in life you have"

No comments: