Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I

I am grateful for just being me

I believe in Jesus Christ

I am slipper lady ( I love wear slippers).

I think everybody wants to be loved

I am scared of mice and lizzards and snakes

I love "I remember" song on the Halmark commercial

I regret for silly things I have did

I care about how others feels about me

I pray for people who needs care and love

I read Bible

I always listen music when I play on the computer

I dance when I am happy

I cry when someone hurts and I couldn`t help

I write long letters

I hate when my cake burn it

I should phone to my friends

I am not always right

I always sing in the shower and in the car

I am not ready to go to work

I miss fry polenta

I smell basil fm my garden

I hide from bad guys

I wish I could sleep more

I watched 7 news

I need more space

I don`t have space to put my stuffs

I realize my toilet`s flush is broken

I hear my husband complaints

I hear my daughter complaints

I fear mean people

I crave Cherry Ripes.

I send SMS to my hubby almost every day

I like spend money in treads, fabrics, stationery,books,neddles...

I wish my sister could marry this year.

I hope I could go back to my hometown and take my books

I wonder I could not kill my plants.

I love when my hubby call me only "marutian"and kiss my head.

I hate when my hubby call me "marutian,marutian tsc tsc" and waved his head.

I have to learn How to drive a car.

No comments: