Sunday, February 15, 2009

my hubby , my daughter and I

Hi everybody

Before my daughter was born...I used ask my husband..

"Honey, could you check my mails for me? or
Did you have a nice day? How is your day? Could you see my mom ? Could you invite my family for a dinner?....

That was nice..only me.

Today it is different.

I don`t know why? I realize , if I need my husband ..my daughter needs him too.

Packing bags...My daughter in her bedroom and I in my bedroom.

"Honey could you help me pick my luggage ? Yes.

"Dad, I need you... Yes, I am coming.

"Dad , do you think I will need more socks? Hmm I don`t know..?

"Honey Where r u?

"Honey do you think it will be cold there? Yes, Take a jacket

"Dad r u busy?

"Dad , How many games Can I bring?" Only 2

"Honey.." " I am coming..."

"Honey do you have check bus and train timetable ?" Yes , I will do

"Dad"

"Dad, Have you seen my pencil case? No, I didn`t see it

"Honey ...I need you"

"Honey , Do you know where is my wallet?No , I don't

"Dad , pls I need talk to you!" Yes, I am coming...

"Dad , Can I have my dog today or tomorrow?or when I came back" Not now, sorry baby

"Honey ?!?" .." Wait a moment I am coming..."

"Honey , Could you charge my mobile?"Yes

"Dad , Pls could you take my towel? "Yes

"Dad ...
"Honey....
"Dad ...
"Honey....

Is it some type of competition? If so ...the winner is not my hubby. hehehe ...

No comments: