Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Song




I love music. My favourite songs come from all around the world. In Brz we have influences of many kind of music styles. When I was at College I learned MPB ( Brazilian Pop Music) and Bossa Nova. I always attended the church and I used to sing at the choir.My church was formed by Brazilian -Taiwanese and I learned some Taiwanese, Chinese and Brazilian Christian songs. It is amazing how music can touch everyone, everywhere . I sing when I am happy. I sing when I am sad .I sing when I am sick .I sing while I am dancing . I sing when I am bored. I sing while I use my computer .I sing when I go to the bath . It doesn't matter the situation I love singing. Sometime I don't just sing but I praise.

Every week I have a song ..I repeat and repeat again . It depends of my "week mood".
I love Christian`s music , , Chris Tomlin, Michael Smith, Brooke Fraser, Reuben Morgan, Joel Houston, Lenny Le Blanc, Beth and Matt Redman, Rush of Fools ..., my favourite songs for this week are " Saviour King" and "Hosanna". They have amazing lyrics and the singer put so much heart into it , it leaves me breathless every time I listen it . The many other songs by Hillsong have a similar effect on me.

Both music has a nice tune and I really like it . So I listened them a lot. I was doing my hair and my make up this morning and I was listening to them fm my Ipod .

I like verse 2 and chorus... "...Let now Your church shine as your bride That you saw in your heart as you offered up your life, Let now the lost be welcomed home By the saved and redeemed those adopted as your own..Let now our hearts burn with a flame A fire consume all for your Son's holy Name and with the heavens we declare You are ou King..." (I love this part..)

Thinking to myself , WOW what an awesome song . So I put it on repeat and singing over and over.

GBU








No comments: