Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning


It was a good time . Meet people and hug them and we were surrounding for happiness. I am happy because one of my friend . Ops! He is not only just a friend . He is my Irishman friend. Oh!Yeah! He is very proud Irish man =D. He was recovering from an operation and when I saw him at the church and his wife together my heart was overwhelmed .


It is good , when we pray for something and we received back in blessings. Some of my friends have asked me if pray, does it make any difference? or Why I pray ?


My own prayer life has been changed through the years. When I was child , I have prayed in my birthday, my mom could gave me the toy I wanted or for silly things...like "Pls God my sis and I have a big fight and I hope you could give to her a chicken pox" ( I was mean, of course this kind pray God never will never listen =P). As a teenager I have prayed ..hmm...for having a cute cloths and shoes and all Michael Smith Cd`s and as a young woman ...of course a cute boyfriend ( this one God has listened me hehehehe...) and I married with him =D.


Some of my prayers were unanswered so far . Some of my prayers were of worship and sometimes I cry a pray of desperation.


In others words, to pray to God with everything you have and everything you are. It doesn`t matter the way how you pray or choose the words . I assure you God listen you.


GBU

No comments: