Monday, April 27, 2009

motivation

Hi everybody



"I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strenght". Philippians 4:13

Living in Oz , gives me a lot of motivation to learn new things. I am a person who loves learn everything. I believe, because I am a kind of curious person . I want to learn everything and something new. It doesn't matter what I have learned. One day it will be useful.

You will always find with me a book in Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese and of course English. I bought an eletronic dictionary and it is wonderful..I have learned a lot.

It is like a desperation I want to know and I don't know why?

I read Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and English news every day and these take me 2 hours per day and I am a not good reading in Chinese but my listening and speaking are very good. When I speak with Chinese people , usually they don't know I am not Chinese and they get a big surprise when I tell them ...I am Brazilian.

The odd situation, when I was in Taiwan , the taxi driver asked me where I came from ? immediatelly ...- Ooh..I am from Brazil. and he replied Where is Brazil in China ?Is it a province? ( ps. I was speaking Chinese with a taxi driver)

Learning another language are not about vocabulary and grammar, but for me is exciting to learn the culture specially cuisine and lifestyle and the history.

I like live in Oz because here I learned a lot greetings in diferents languages. Here I found a lot different cultures in one place.

I don`t consider myself a brighty person that is why I always want to learn .

GBU

No comments: