Sunday, April 19, 2009

my dream ?

Two days ago, I have an odd dream. I was sleeping ( of course! =P)...and in my dream I was watching TV in a big apartment . Suddenly I saw my husband was talking to me . So, he was selling my 7 sofa's collections to a man. Of course, I disagreed with him.He already given his word to this man. I tried to convice him it wasn`t a good idea. In the other hand, I could see this man . This man was good in business and very cunning.

So, I was sitting in my green, big leather sofa and I tried to stop him. I was angry.

I didn`t know what was happened , but I woke up during my dream and I started to complained to my hubby."Why are you selling my sofas? "and my hubby looked at me ." hmm? Oh..I am sorry" and returned to his peacefull sleep .

The funny thing was, I was angry for something that didn't happen and more odd I guess when he apologized for something he didn`t know.

No comments: