Friday, April 10, 2009

song




Sou Grato ao Senhor ( Thank you Lord)

Sou grato ao Senhor por todas as provações ( Thank you Lord for all wilderness)
Que me fazem crescer em Ti ao deixa-lo agir ( Make me strong when you touch me)

Sou grato ao Senhor pois as provas vêm transformar ( Thank you Lord who persevere under trial)
Tu me sustentarias com a tua mao ( Lord support me with your steady hands)
Mas é difícil ti entregar meu egoísmo e assim deixar ( But it is hard to give up my selfishness)
Que o Teu Espírito controle o que Eu sou ( Holy Spirit teach me at the time what I should say)

Mas quando chegam as provações ( When the wilderness comes)
Eu logo quero agir ( I want act)
E a voz de Deus, assim eu deixo de ouvir ( and I don't hear the God's voice anymore)

Sou grato ao Senhor pois as provas vêm transformar ( Thank you Lord who persevere under trial)
Tu me sustentarias com a tua mao ( Lord support me with your steady hands)
Mas é difícil ti entregar meu egoísmo e assim deixar ( But it is hard to give up my selfishness)
Que o Teu Espírito controle o que Eu sou ( Holy Spirit teach me at the time what I should say)

Sou grato ao Senhor pelas lutas que eu vou viver ( Thank you Lord for the struggle I will have)
Posso vê-lo a me proteger e me desviando do mal ( I can see you protecting me and keep me away from the evil)
Pois prometeste que em cada provação ( Lord, you have promised and every trial you would protect me)
Tu me sustentarias com Tua mão ( Lord support me with your steady hands)
Sou grato ao Senhor porque a vitória é crescer em Ti ( I am thank you Lord because the victory risen with Him)
Entregando-me todo a Ti, a vida é bem melhor ( I give myself to the Lord and my life will be better)
Oh Meu Senhor! ( Oh , Lord)
Quando Tudo se acabar, ( when everything is finished)
Tua face vou contemplar ( Behold the Lord`s face)
E contigo morar ( and dwell with you forever)


this music encourage me a lot I know in Portuguese but I don`t know if have in English, so I translated . I know it is very difficullt to translate music ( losing ryhm and poetry) but I try my best .

1 comment:

Odette said...

SERIA MUY INTERESANTE CONOCER LA MELODIA DE ESTA HERMOSA CANCIÓN....

CARIÑOS ODETTE