Saturday, April 4, 2009

Childhood Memories 1

hello =D

Today, we were watching TV. "Funniest Videos". So, I decided write down my families childhood memories.

When I was 6 years old, the company where my father worked was transfered him to Manaus in the middle of Amazonas rainforest. All our suitcases were packed , my mom was pregnant and my siblings and I are very excited. It was our first flight !
We were on plane and ran around and played during all flight.
When we arrived, my father's co-workers took us to our new house.I don`t remember the house I was lived. But, I remember very well the part of jungle at back of my house.
There were a lot fruit trees like banana, papaya, guavas, jaboticaba( Brazilian fruit ) It was wonderfull ! I was very fortunate to live in a house where I had plenty of childhood adventures.
I was a queen and I had my kingdom and my siblings ..poor them , they were my servants =P.
That is a good thing to be the oldest.
I was bossy.

1 comment:

Odette said...

Que hermosos recuerdos de su infancia, me imagino como debe haber sido, porque de niña nuestras vacaciones eran siempre en el campo en el sur de Chile y disfrutabamos de todo lo que la naturaleza puede ofrecer....

Muchos cariños Odette