Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Criticism

Hi everybody

I noticed when I like someone and this person make some stupid things ..I start to criticise. Then, I realized how mean I have been.
I remember when my father refused to take his medicine ...ooh...we had a big fight not only me but my mom joined me as well .It happened every day ....He was so sturborn =(
He said " My God will heal me .
He didn`t take his medicine and refused to go to the doctors.
That was a hard time . My father runned to toilet to vomit blood every night .
After every horrible episode my father insisted again." My God will heals me. "

I am not say I am not believe in miracles. In the Bible we have a lot miracles . But I believe in Science and Medicine as well and when we see someone we love ..we have to do something. haven't we?

We had to smash his medicine into his glass of milk.

He used to drink the milk without knowing the medicine was inside and he used to complain where have we bought the milk because it has a horrible taste.

Since then my father stopped going to vomit every night .

I discovered there is a substitute for criticism. It's called love. Love heals. Love protects. Love builds up. And more change occurs with love than with criticism.
And that is the kind of Love come from God because you don't need to make your point, that you are right , but you are more interested in the well been the other person.

GBU

1 comment:

Odette said...

Querida Maru, usted tiene toda la razón, aunque muchas veces queremos hacer el bien nos enfocamos de mala manera, y no entregamos el amor que deberíamos, decimos que tenemos el amor de Dios pero no lo practicamos como debiéramos, es una gran lección también para mi, muchas gracias por estas reflexiones, hay que ser muy valiente para reconocer públicamente nuestros errores.
Que Dios te bendiga cada día mas.
Un abrazo muy grande.
Odette