Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prayer


Dear Friends


I want to pray for who need heal.

Jesus Christ is our healer ,I came to God to plead for friends , who needs be restored and be healed.


"Heavenly Father, I am reached by your love , and your love never ends. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Help us to spread your fragrance everywhere we go. Help my friends who are sick . Give them strenght to stand this tough times.

I praise you for everything and all honour and glory belong to you Jesus , my Saviour.


In Jesus name

Amem

1 comment:

Odette said...

Querida Maru ... es hermoso saber que hay alguien más orando en el otro extremo del mundo y dando toda la gloria a Dios, a veces tendemos a pensar que todo gira a nuestro alrededor, pero debemos enfocar nuevamente la mirada y concentrarnos en Jesus, y seguir luchando contra nuestros egoístas deseos y darle todo a Dios, porque sabemos que todo es para y por El, que maravilloso verdad?.
Reciba muchas bendiciones para bendecir a muchos tambien...
Cariños Odette