Saturday, July 4, 2009

Reflexions


Hi everybody


It is hard to understand that life is difficult , that love is not easy , and the sour and bitter times , suffering and failure, are inevitable for each and every one of us .

It is difficult to me to understand and accept that the darkness belongs to our human condition and we must live and bear it .

I recognize that we have the darkness of our painfull feelings and that we have to accept the true sense of life, our capacity to love and create meanings between our joy and our despair , that they not remain divided or hidden from one another. It makes life easier.

What I am trying to say how hard is for me to push myself doing things I don't want do.

Forgive is not a simple process. Apologize for something is easy , but how about your inside Do you really forgive?

When you have to forgive someone and think you have to put this in the past and don't think about it anymore or when you don't want to be with some specific person, it is hard to avoid.

What I have to do? I think in three words .. Hide, Avoid and Pretend the problem is not there.
I remember one Sunday the pastor's message says " when you do this you have killed the person or in other words you have commited murderer. "
Last two days I had a hard conversation with my daughter, I was surprised by her , when she talked a lot of things I have never imagined. She has been hurt by me . She is suffering in silence and after come out she feels relieved.
But for us adults, how should we do something against our feelings?or How many times I have "killed" someone?
I think to forgive someone is not easy and It is long term process.
GBU

No comments: