Sunday, March 15, 2009

My little trip


Hello everybody


I have been away for last three weeks .I have already came back from Japan . It was a good to spend time with my friends. It was a pleasant time, specially I was with my little daughter.

My hubby couldn't come with us . I was upset and I missed him.

I visited my old neighbourhood and my daughter visited her ex- classmates. Everything looks the same except for some new buildings and some shops were closed I think it was because the economic crises has hitten hard Japan. Some of my friends lost their jobs.

In Japan all Cedar trees started the polinization. They call "cafuncho" . It is a kind polen allergy.

So, I got polen allergy. My eyes started to itch and my nose was running non stop.

And the strange thing it was the weather ...It is spring but 5 times it was snowing. It was fantastic to watch in front your window the flock of snow coming very slowly and melted in your warm hand. In cold weather the japanese people like hidden inside kotatsu table.

I liked been inside a "kotatsu table" It is a electrical heater table and it have a blanquent around it. I got warm and relax.

My favourite time it was walking while it was snowing when I lived I did a lot walking when I was in Japan . It is amazing how the landscape change through out the year.

I had a good time but it was good come back Australia . My promise land






No comments: