Sunday, March 15, 2009

George

Hello everybody

When you become a mum, one of the exciting thing is your child start talking their first words. Sometimes father and mother expect the first word is dad or mum.
I used to work in a company where we have a co-worker called George. He was our handyman. Everything I need it . I called him.

- George , could you check the inventory?
- George, could you fix the back door? it is stuck.
- George , could you buy my lunch at hungry's jack?
-George, could you go to bank and discount this payment?
-George...George..George...George ...

So everything my daughter need it ..small to big things...She was hungry or need to change her nappies she called = george..george..george..

It was frustrating but very cute and funny and everyone laughed and we got good memories.
GBU

No comments: