Saturday, January 24, 2009

book


Hi everybody , I love reading . Anytime and anywhere I always have a book in my bag.It can be a magazine or newspaper.Every night before I sleep I have to read. I can`t sleep well if I not read one page.


My favourite books are Cecelia Ahern, Jane Austen, Patricia Cornwell, Tolstoi, Danielle Steel, Janet Dailey, Mark Twain, J K Rowling, Philip Yancey, Brennan Manning, C.H. Spurgeon, C.S.Lewis, Rick Warren, Tolkien, Max Lucado, John Stott, John Loyd Olgivie, Marian Keyes, Mineko Iwasaki, Dallas Willard, Eugene Peterson, Larry Crabb, James Houston,JB Philips, Gary Chapman ,Andrew Murray, A W Tozer, Russel Shedd etc etc etc and patchwork books, craft books, cooking books, biografies, Modern history and Ancient history and dictionaries and that is not all I have more ..hehehehe .Futhermore ,the best book of all is the Bible...I have learned a lot from there and I am still learning.You can find principles and promises for your every day needs . The Bible show us how God love us from the beginning to the end.


I have joy when I read the Bible .


I encourage my daughter to read and She loves reading like me...and our favourite place to go is the library and the book shop =D




No comments: