Sunday, August 2, 2009

COLD WINTER bbrrr...




Itwas freezing in Japan when I was visiting last February but now in Oz, it was not only chilling but we are scare about the new flu among us .

Everybody said this year is much colder than last year. I agree.

The houses here maybe are not suited for cold weather. It is freezing inside !

When I was moving from Japan to Australia, my Japanese friends laughed when I told them I packed my "Kotatsu" . It is an electrical heater table. You will never use this electrical table .

After one year I set up my heater table and It is warm and confortable to knit and quilt at the table .I decided to do a gift to myself I made the grannybag for me and I am doing the quilting to my table as you can see. It is not finished yet never mind I have the whole winter to do.

GBU

2 comments:

Odette said...

Hola amiga, muchas gracias por tus cariñosas palabras, que Dios te bendiga muchisimo tambien a ti, y a tu linda familia, aca tambien esta haciendo mucho frio, no estamos acostumbrados porque aunque estuvieramos en invierno el clima habia sido benevolo, pero ahora debemos andar muy abrigados....me parecio genial tu idea del cobertor ...pero me pregunto no hay problema en que se pueda volcar la mesita?...mira que yo trataria de taparme hasta el cuello jijiji...
Cuidate mucho, me encanta saber de ti y leer tus reflexiones, por favor cuentame más de ti y como estas...ok?
Muchos besos Odette

Odette said...

Hola amiga, se te ha pasado ya el frio?, aqui aun seguimos con mañanas y noches con mucho frio.... el viernes una amiga comenzara unas clases de tejido, aprenderé a hacer medias, se que mis hijas lo van a agradecer ya que serán para ellas, espero que tu estes muy bien gozando de las bendiciones de nuestro Dios.
Un abrazo muy muy grande.
Odette